Pesticide Registration Certificate No.: PD20097877
Registration Certificate Holder: Hebi Quanfeng Biotechnology Co., Ltd
Pesticide name: Diflubenzuron
Dosage form: original drug
Toxicity: Low toxicity
Effective ingredients and their content: 98% pyrethroid
1. This product should not come into contact with alkalis or strong acids and is prone to decomposition;
2. Wear protective clothing, gas masks, rubber gloves, etc. during operation to avoid inhalation; Do not eat, drink, etc. at this time. Wash hands and face promptly after work;
3. Waste should be properly disposed of and should not be used for other purposes, nor should it be discarded arbitrarily; The wastewater from cleaning equipment is not allowed to be discharged into rivers, ponds, and other water sources;
4. Pregnant and lactating women should avoid contact with this product.
First aid measures for poisoning:
This product has irritating effects on the eyes and skin. If poisoning is found, immediately leave the poisoning scene; If taken by mistake, immediately seek medical attention with a label. Can induce vomiting and gastric lavage, symptomatic treatment, no specific antidote; Eye splashes or skin contact: Immediately rinse with clean water for at least 15 minutes. If discomfort persists, seek medical attention.
Storage and transportation methods:
1. This product should be stored in a dry, cool, ventilated, and rainproof place. Stay away from ignition and heat sources.
2. Keep out of reach of children and lock. 3. Do not store or transport with other commodities such as food, beverages, feed, etc.
Quality assurance period: 2 years