Pesticide Registration Certificate No.: PD20184001
Registration Certificate Holder: Hebi Quanfeng Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Pesticide name: diethyl aminoethyl hexanoate
Dosage form: original drug
Toxicity: Low toxicity
Active ingredient and content: diethyl aminoethyl hexanoate 98% nbspnbsp
1. Production operation: airtight operation and overall ventilation.Operators must be experienced in operation and strictly abide by the operating procedures.It is recommended that operators wear self-priming filter dust masks, chemical safety goggles, breathable gas suits and chemical gloves.Keep away from kindling and heat source. Smoking, eating and drinking are strictly prohibited in the workplace.Use explosion-proof ventilation systems and equipment.Avoid dust and contact with oxidants and alkalis.
2. Use appropriate safety protection equipment when opening the package.
3. Wear work clothes, gloves, goggles and masks during equipment testing, and wear dust masks during installation.
4. Emergency measures for fire extinguishing: In case of fire, carbon dioxide, dry powder, foam or sand can be used as fire extinguishing agent.Firefighters must wear gas masks, full-body fire suits, fire protection boots, positive pressure self-contained breathing apparatus, etc., and put out the fire in the upwind direction.The outlet shall be kept clean and unblocked at all times. If necessary, plugging or isolation measures shall be taken to prevent the expansion of secondary disasters.
5. Leakage treatment measures: a small amount of leakage: avoid dust and collect it in the collector with a shovel.It can also be washed with a large amount of water, which is diluted and put into the waste water system.Large amount of leakage: build a dike or dig a pit for shelter.Recycle or transport to the waste disposal site for disposal.If the amount of leakage cannot be controlled, please call "119" to ask firefighters for rescue, and at the same time, protect and control the scene.
6. Production and operation near aquaculture areas, ponds and other water bodies are prohibited.7. Waste should be properly disposed of, not littered, nor used for other purposes.8. Children, pregnant women and lactating women are prohibited from contact.Those who are allergic are forbidden to produce and operate. If there is any adverse reaction during the operation, please seek medical advice in time.
First aid measures for poisoning:
First aid measures: If you feel uncomfortable during or after use, you should stop working immediately, take first aid measures, and pick up the label and send it to the hospital for treatment.
Skin contact: immediately remove contaminated clothing, remove contaminated pesticides with a soft cloth, and rinse with plenty of water and soap.Eye contact: Immediately lift the eyelids and rinse with running water for at least 15 minutes.
Inhalation: Leave the application site immediately and move to fresh air.Take it by mistake: stop taking it and take the pesticide label to the hospital immediately after taking it with clean water.No specific antidote, symptomatic treatment.
Storage and transportation methods:
This product should be stored in a ventilated and dry warehouse.During storage and transportation, keep away from moisture and sunshine, and keep away from fire or heat sources.Keep it out of the reach of children, irrelevant personnel and animals, and keep it locked.It shall not be mixed with food, beverage, grain, seeds and feed.
Warranty period: 2 years