Pesticide Registration Certificate No.: PD20184001
Registration Certificate Holder: Hebi Quanfeng Biotechnology Co., Ltd
Pesticide name: Amine Fresh Ester
Dosage form: original drug
Toxicity: Low toxicity
Effective ingredients and their content: 98% of fenvalerate
1. Production operation: Closed operation, comprehensive ventilation. Operators must have operational experience and strictly follow operating procedures. It is recommended that operators wear self priming filter type dust masks, chemical safety goggles, penetrating gas protective clothing, and chemical resistant gloves. Keep away from sparks and heat sources. Smoking, eating, and drinking are strictly prohibited in the workplace. Use explosion-proof ventilation systems and equipment. Avoid generating dust and contact with oxidants and alkalis.
2. Use appropriate safety protective equipment when opening the packaging.
3. During equipment testing, work clothes, gloves, eye and face masks should be worn, and dust masks should be worn during installation.
4. Emergency measures for fire extinguishing: in case of fire, carbon dioxide, dry powder, foam or sand can be used as extinguishing agent. Firefighters must wear gas masks, full body firefighting clothing, firefighting protective boots, positive pressure self-contained breathing apparatus, etc., and extinguish the fire in the upwind direction. The exit should always be kept clean and unobstructed, and if necessary, measures should be taken to block or isolate leaks to prevent the expansion of secondary disasters.
5. Leakage handling measures: Small leakage: Avoid dust and collect it into the collector with a shovel. You can also rinse with a large amount of water, dilute the washing water and put it into the wastewater system. Massive leakage: Build embankments or dig pits for containment. Recycle or transport to a waste disposal site for disposal. If the leakage cannot be controlled, please call the "119" alarm and request firefighters to rescue, while also protecting and controlling the scene.
6. Prohibit production and operation near aquaculture areas, ponds, and other water bodies. 7. Waste should be properly disposed of and cannot be thrown or used for other purposes. 8. Prohibit contact with children, pregnant women, and lactating women. Allergies are prohibited from production operations. If there are any adverse reactions during the operation, please seek medical attention in a timely manner.
First aid measures for poisoning:
First aid measures: If you feel unwell during or after use, you should immediately stop working, take first aid measures, and pick up labels to send to the hospital for treatment. Skin contact: Immediately remove contaminated clothing, use a soft cloth to remove contaminated pesticides, and rinse with plenty of water and soap. Eye contact: Immediately lift the eyelids and rinse with flowing water for at least 15 minutes. Inhalation: Immediately leave the application site and transfer to a place with fresh air. Misuse: It should be stopped and partially swallowed with water. Immediately bring the pesticide label to the hospital for treatment. No specific antidote, symptomatic treatment.
Storage and transportation methods:
This product should be stored in a ventilated and dry warehouse. During storage and transportation, strictly prevent moisture and sunlight, and keep away from ignition or heat sources. Keep out of reach of children, unrelated personnel, and animals, and store with locks. It is not allowed to mix and transport food, beverages, grains, seeds, and feed.
Quality assurance period: 2 years