Pesticide Registration Certificate No.: PD20184315
Registration Certificate Holder: Hebi Quanfeng Biotechnology Co., Ltd
Pesticide name: Uniconazole
Dosage form: original drug
Toxicity: Low toxicity
Effective ingredients and their content: 95% uniconazole
1. Production operation: Close operation and comprehensive ventilation. Operators must undergo training and strictly adhere to operating procedures. It is recommended that operators wear self priming filter type dust masks, chemical safety goggles, penetrating gas protective clothing, and chemical resistant gloves. Keep away from sparks and heat sources. Smoking, eating, and drinking are strictly prohibited in the workplace. Use explosion-proof ventilation systems and equipment. Avoid generating dust and contact with oxidants and alkalis.
2. Use appropriate safety protective equipment when opening the packaging.
3. During equipment testing, work clothes, gloves, eye and face masks should be worn, and dust masks should be worn during installation.
4. Emergency measures for fire extinguishing: in case of fire, carbon dioxide, dry powder, foam or sand can be used as extinguishing agent. Firefighters must wear gas masks, full body protective clothing, fire protection boots, positive pressure self-contained breathing apparatus, etc., and extinguish fires in the upwind direction. The exit should always be kept clean and unobstructed, and if necessary, measures should be taken to block or isolate leaks to prevent the expansion of secondary disasters.
5. Leakage handling measures: Small leakage: Collect with a clean shovel in a dry, clean, and covered container. Transport to the waste disposal site. Wash the contaminated ground with soap or detergent, and dilute the wastewater into the wastewater system. Large amount of leakage: collected and recycled or transported to a waste treatment site for disposal. Prevent leakage into water sources or sewers. If the leakage cannot be controlled, please call "119" to call the police and request rescue from firefighters, while also protecting and controlling the scene.
6. This product is toxic to aquatic organisms such as water fleas and algae, and production operations are prohibited near aquaculture areas.
7. Waste should be properly disposed of and cannot be thrown or used for other purposes.
8. Prohibit contact with children, pregnant women, and lactating women.
First aid measures for poisoning:
First aid measures: If you feel unwell during or after use, you should immediately stop working, take first aid measures, and bring a label to the hospital for treatment. Skin contact: Immediately remove contaminated clothing, use a soft cloth to remove contaminated pesticides, and rinse with plenty of water and soap. Eye contact: Immediately lift the eyelids and rinse with flowing water for at least 15 minutes. Inhalation: Immediately leave the application site and transfer to a place with fresh air. Misuse: It should be stopped and rinsed thoroughly with water. Immediately bring the pesticide label to the hospital for treatment. No specific antidote, symptomatic treatment.
Storage and transportation methods:
This product should be stored in a ventilated, dry, and low temperature warehouse. During storage and transportation, it should be strictly protected from moisture and sunlight, and kept away from ignition or heat sources. Keep out of reach of children, unrelated personnel, and animals, and store with locks. It is not allowed to store and transport food, beverages, seeds, grains, and feed equally.
Quality assurance period: 2 years